Hi friends!! How are you all? Today I’m gonna tell you about Korean free call & text application which is mostly used by Koreans people in their daily life for free calls & text. As the title of this content, the application name is “Kakao Talk: Free Calls & Text”. You can find this application in Google Play Store. & you can download it from there for free.
About Kakao Talk
Kakao Talk is Korean application which is used by 93% Korean peoples in their daily life for free texting & calling. This is similar to WhatsApp. This application contains 15 languages. This app is on number one position in South Korea. Currently, Kakao Talk is available on Android, Blackberry, iOS, Nokia Phones, macOS phones & Windows phones. This app is very fast & versatile messaging app in South Korea.
Features of Kakao Talk
- Free voice calls & video calls with the addition of conference calls (up to 5 peoples)
- Easy sharing of photos, videos, contact number, locations & URL links as well
- Group chattings & private chatrooms or public chatrooms
- You can search groups like facebook
- All kind of internet support (3G/LTE/Wi-Fi)
- No limits of adding friends, chatrooms & groups
- Emotions & unlimited stickers
- Different types of themes
- Hundred of games
- Plus friends service
How to use Kakao Talk: Step by Step
- First, You have to download Kakao Talk from Google Play Store
- Open the application
- Now, you have to agree with Terms & conditions
- Now enter your mobile number & verify with the confirmation code
- Choose your name & use profile picture
- Now, You are ready to use Kakao Talk
To add your Korean friends or who use Kakao Talk, You just need to search by their Kakao ID or phone number in the search option. If your friend is with you, then you can add her/him by scan QR code.
Download this amazing application & enjoy conversation with your local, national & international friends. Thank you for reading my article & giving your precious time. If you like this, come again to my site & read the new article. If you have any doubt or question, you can ask in the comment section.